I know I want to do either a publication with interviews and photos of the lives of those I interview, or go more of a video route. Video route being less documentary, more vlog like, but still with the intent of educating others.
I’m still wondering/looking at different approaches for video. I don’t want to sit someone down in front of a camera and have them talk, or voiceover boring shots.
- scenes of daily life of those interviewed
- 360 or no
- 360 of the place they were in while being interviewed but without them in it
- compare our world to theirs through video
- document those you interview
- comparison photos
- show content and success
- what do they want people to know about their culture/life
- a typical day for them
So like not exactly this, not as silly, but the raw, not too serious feel of this video.